Friday, January 27, 2012

Sandeep Regarding Job : Relief from 7Feb12 onwards.

Dear Sandeep,

As per your birth chart, Rahu dasa Ketu bukthi is running.

You need to chant following mantras (as many numbers as possible, may be 108 per day each. You can chant these mantras anywhere, anytime)

First calm your mind and start chanting.

1. Eswara gayathri

Om Tat Purushaya Vidmahe Mahadevaya Dhimahi Tanno Rudrah Prachodayat

2. Rahu Gayathri

  Om Siroroopaya vidmahe amrutesaya deemahi, tanno rahu prachodayath

3. Ketu Gayathri till 21Mar12.

Om padmaputraya vidmahe amrutesaaya deemahi, tannah ketu prachodayath

4. Sukra Gayathri from 21Mar12 onwards

Om kamadevaya vidmahe shubha karmaya deemahi, tanno sukra prachodayath

Your problems will be resolved within a week.


Situation will improve and favour you form 7Feb12.


Time of Judgement   27  1  2012          :  17  18                 :BANGALORE
RPs :   Moo,Jup,Moo,Mer
#17

Mo  :  Pi Jupiter[12, 9, 12, ]-Jupiter[12, 9, 12, ]-Rahu[7, ]-Mercury[9, 3, 6, ]
Query justified
Fortuna : Ge Mercury[9, 3, 6, ]-Rahu[7, ]-Mercury[9, 3, 6, ]-Sun[9, 5, ]
Success

1H : Ar Mars[5, 1, 8, ]-Venus[11, 2, 7, ]-Mercury[9, 3, 6, ]-Sun[9, 5, ]
Query justified

8H : Sc Mars[5, 1, 8, ]-Mercury[9, 3, 6, ]-Moon[11, 4, ]-Jupiter[12, 9, 12, ]
Promised

10H : Cp Saturn[6, 10, 11, ]-Moon[11, 4, ]-Jupiter[12, 9, 12, ]-Ketu[1, ]
.

11H : Aq Saturn[6, 10, 11, ]-Rahu[7, ]-Venus[11, 2, 7, ]-Jupiter[12, 9, 12, ]
Your desire will be fulfilled

Jupiter    Rahu    Venus    Venus    13-Jan-12
Jupiter    Rahu    Venus    Sun    7-Feb-12

Your Name:Sandeep
Subject*:Regarding Job.
Horary Number (Between 1 to 249)*:17
Message:Hello sir,
This is regarding my job.
currently i am working in a reputed company from july 2010.
At the time of joining they had taken all my previous Employer details and found that my BG check is clear.
Then on dec 2011 i got know from my manager that my BG Check is not clear.
I have already submitted my resignation in jan 2012.
Now the problem is that,they are not ready to accept my resignation, and they are about to terminate me by rejecting the Resignation request due to BG check failure.
Earlier in 2008 i had joined as fresher in some reputed company .In 2009 april due to recession the company close down.
SO now my question is:
1)why I am not able to settle down?
2)why i am getting more problems regarding JOB.
3)Losing peace and harmony at home due to such disturbances.
Details:
DOB :16.06.1986
Place: Bangalore
TIME: 5.05 PM
family deity : Nanjundeshwara.
Kula devathe : chowdeshwari.



Powered by EmailMeForm


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the guidance, I have followed your instructions and have found peace and solution to my problems. I have now joined another company.

With regards,
Sandeep

Sandeep said...

Dear Sir,

I wish to share with you in detail about the problem which i had faced and the solution I found by following your advice.

My troubles began by mid of Sep 2011, when I was informed that there was some issue with the BG check conducted by my company and they required some additional details to verify my employment. I had provided them with the same and there was no reply for many weeks. Then one day during the mid of Nov 2011, I was informed that they had not accepted the proof I had submitted and I would be terminated.

With immediate effect, I started working on setting things right and at the same time looking out for another opportunity (as advised by my manager). By the grace of God, I did find an opportunity by Dec 16th and when I informed my manager that I would wish to leave, I was told that I would be given a termination and not releaving. I was also told not to sumbit the resignation till he says so. I was shattered to hear this and did my best to get the issue fixed.

I did my part of the enquiry and I submitted my resignation by Jan 2012. It was during this period when I was struggling to get my problems resolved as my joining date to the new company was to be extended and also that I had to get a clean chit from my current, I came to know about this portal.

After lot of dilema, and coaxing by my good friend I decided to seek your advice. I thank him for being so supportive and caring during all my troubled days.

As per your advice, I am chanting the mantras which you have given. This gave me peace and courage to stand up for my cause and inform the higher management about my issue. I was able to speak to them very clearly about my justification about their query. Also I was able to convince my new employer to kindly postpone my joining date. As per your prediction, my issue got resolved after 7th Feb, to be precise by 12th Feb. I was informed that my case was cleared and they would wish to retain me in the organisation. I was so stressed and was already mentally out of the organisation and I thanked them for considering my case and politely declined to stay.

Now, I have joined my new organization on 16-03-12. By the grace of God, all the BG check has been done clearly here and I got that confirmation from the HR about two weeks ago. I am yet to be assigned to a project, I am in touch with the resource co-ordinator regularly and am seeking work. But still there is no progress. I request you to kindly let me know along with the chanting is there anything which I should do to achieve stability in my career.

I would like to share with you that I had prayed to Lord Nanjundeshwara to help me solve my problems and when I have joined my new company I would pay a visit to his shrine the very first weekend I would get. I have fulfilled that vow.

Thank you very much for the help. I feel that my mental peace and my strength have improved because of the meditation.

With regards,
Sandeep